Direct Debiting System is the debiting system which enables to make the collections of your customers on time to which you make sale via the dealer / distributor electronically within the loan limits granted from the accounts of the dealers / distributors at Aktif Bank.
Your collections are made by taking the invoice amounts which are identified to the Aktif Bank system by you as a main company from the dealer’s/distributor’s accounts automatically on due date and by transferring it to your account automatically.
What are the advantages of the Direct Debiting System for the main company?
• The risk of loss and stealing resulted from the transfers of checks and bonds disappear.
• If required, your dealers / customers within the systems are provided loan and your collections are made on due time.
• The risk of non-collection for your credits within the system disappears.
• Your recipient risk is undertaken by the bank and followed.
• Your collection enhances and the funding cost reduces accordingly.
• As the Company eases your Cash Management, you are enabled to see the future in financial aspect.
• Your payment information is transferred to your accounting system automatically provided that your technical infrastructure is ready, and your accounting process eases.
• Your operational load resulted from the Check / Bond monitoring is removed.
What are the advantages of Direct Debiting System for the dealer / distributor?
• Operational cost and labor load of your Dealer / Distributor decreases.
• Deferred payment monitor of the Dealer / Distributor gets easy.
• The non-payment risk of the checks and bonds of THE Dealer / Distributor disappears and the cost of monitor and risk is minimized.
• The cash loan and guarantee letter need of your Dealer / Distributor is met with only one limit and the repeating expenses are prevented.
• If required, the cash loan need is met directly from the DBS limit and your Dealer / Distributor does need to be in search for the cash loan.
• The transfer and EFT expenses are removed as the invoice cost is paid via the automatic bank transfer for free of charge.
• The invoice cost paid on time by the Works on credit keeps the dealer-main company relationships on the top.
• It saves from the guarantee cost and operational cost such as check-book, the guarantee letter given for the product purchase, mortgage. The legal sanctions of the payments made by the check or bond disappear.